Ticwatch 2 FAQ—Updated 11/27/2016

wesley

Re: Ticwatch 2 FAQ

Postby wesley » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:25 am

Is there a way to add additional alarm or chime tones to the watch?

iup

Postby iup » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:32 am

Hi developers. I got my watch and developing dock. I must say..... design of watch is nice, but its all, when its up to functionality, so its don´t work like it was showing at your advertising video, witch made me to decide to buy that.
I use iOS and first, my phone BT don´t connecting to the watch, getting error message all the time. Second, your user manual its very poor described, there was not saying about how to play music on watch, if i making record, how can i get it over to my computer? Because your app don´t support it. And also, my other data, steps, hart rate and GPS - i cant store/ synchronize this data with your iOS app. So its means that all data have been stored on watch until the memory is full and than you need to restore the watch by loosing all information. And third - your developer dock - its so cheep made without quality. The back side is just filled with glue and looks ugly. The forth things - when will i get message about my other watch, i bought the package with 2 watches and one dock station. Dear developers, I WANT MY MONEY BACH, SO I WILL SEND YOU BACK YOUR WATCH AND THE DOCK STATION.

Barend

Postby Barend » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:24 am

Handleiding????????? Waar kan ik die vinden????

RonRosenbaum

Postby RonRosenbaum » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:56 am

Does anyone have a list of available voice commands and how to use them? It would be really helpful. I'd love to be able to do song recognition kind of like what Shazam does. I know it's possible with Googles voice assistant but don't know how to do it with Ok Tico.

thebiondi

Re: Ticwatch 2 FAQ—Updated 11/27/2016

Postby thebiondi » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:35 pm

Hey, could you help me connect multiple watches to same device (android 7.0), would like to use them both but it seems impossible

Return to “Stable Version”