Solutions for Android phone pairing issues

Gaby

Re: Solutions for Android phone pairing issues

Postby Gaby » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:45 am

Serwei wrote:Thanks to your weird requirement for referral sales, that I have to create a new ticwatch account using direct email and not Facebook, now everything's stuck on my phone t the syncing screen.[img]Screenshot_20170401-011214.png[/img]

please clear your BT list on your phone firstly.
Disable BT then enable it.
factory reset your watch to re-pair.

Vic

Postby Vic » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:41 pm

Following all instructions still cannot pair ticwatch 2 with huawei mate 7. After scanning QR code a notice appear: YOUR TICWEAR COMPANION IS A STABLE VERSION AND IT DOES NOT MATCH YOUR WATCH'S STABLE VERSION ROM. PLEASE DOWNLOAD A STABLE VERSION TICWEAR COMPANION TO REPLACE THE EXISTING ONE ON YOUR PHONE. Two versions (Ticwear and Ticwear Global) have been tried in vain many times. Pls advise how to pair.

Gaby

Postby Gaby » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:51 am

Vic wrote:Following all instructions still cannot pair ticwatch 2 with huawei mate 7. After scanning QR code a notice appear: YOUR TICWEAR COMPANION IS A STABLE VERSION AND IT DOES NOT MATCH YOUR WATCH'S STABLE VERSION ROM. PLEASE DOWNLOAD A STABLE VERSION TICWEAR COMPANION TO REPLACE THE EXISTING ONE ON YOUR PHONE. Two versions (Ticwear and Ticwear Global) have been tried in vain many times. Pls advise how to pair.

Hi,thanks for you post.

Could you please provide the watch OS version by long pressing crown-about-ticwear version?

Thanks

Gaby

Postby Gaby » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:59 am

Vic wrote:Following all instructions still cannot pair ticwatch 2 with huawei mate 7. After scanning QR code a notice appear: YOUR TICWEAR COMPANION IS A STABLE VERSION AND IT DOES NOT MATCH YOUR WATCH'S STABLE VERSION ROM. PLEASE DOWNLOAD A STABLE VERSION TICWEAR COMPANION TO REPLACE THE EXISTING ONE ON YOUR PHONE. Two versions (Ticwear and Ticwear Global) have been tried in vain many times. Pls advise how to pair.

If you are on 4..2.3,you should uninstall the current ticwear companion app,then download the temporary ticwear companion app through this link: https://en.ticwear.com/pages/android-companion-download ,pair with your watch,after you paired successfully,please
upgrade your watch's version to the latest (4.2.3 is very old).After
that,you can uninstall the temporary one and reinstall ticwear app from
the google play store,then pair with your watch.
Thank you.

WolfpackM

Postby WolfpackM » Thu May 11, 2017 9:08 pm

I just got a Galaxy S8+. I can get the phone to connect to the watch and start the application, but it gets to Syncing and stays there forever. How can I get past that screen. Thanks.

JimStilwell

Postby JimStilwell » Thu May 11, 2017 11:22 pm

WolfpackM wrote:I just got a Galaxy S8+. I can get the phone to connect to the watch and start the application, but it gets to Syncing and stays there forever. How can I get past that screen. Thanks.

Greetings!
I picked up an S8+ myself and did not have any issues with setup. Wolf, I am going to send you some instructions in a PM for updating the watch It is a little long. Please check your messages.

Return to “Stable Version”