HR Monitor / Pause Working Issues

GordonHannan

HR Monitor / Pause Working Issues

Postby GordonHannan » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello,

I am running tic v4.12_1_intl_a1 app and on the watch TicOS Tic_4.12.1_intl_a1.

Yesterday I went for an "indoor" run on a treadmill. It seemed to only take my heart rate once when the workout started. The screen never changed from the heart rate that it initially recorded and the data it captured reflected on capturing the heart rate once (see attachment). I also tried to use the "heart rate" app on the watch and it couldn't read my heart rate when I was running. Maybe because it was already using the monitor on the fitness app?

The other issue I had was that when I placed my hands on the heart rate monitor on the treadmill, after 10 or 15 seconds the watch would go into auto-pause mode until I lifted my hands off. This was really annoying. Is there anyway to disable auto-pause in the settings? I could not find this option. If it is not there, please add an option to remove it. I can see this being a problem in other exercise machines too.

Thanks,
Gordon
Attachments
Screenshot_20170724-130400[1].png
Screenshot_20170724-130400[1].png (327.27 KiB) Viewed 194 times

Gaby

Re: HR Monitor / Pause Working Issues

Postby Gaby » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:00 am

Hi Gordon,
Thanks very much for your feedback! Could you please extract logs both of your watch and the companion to our engineer for further analysis at qiangzhang@mobvoi.com.

How to extract logs:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1744

Return to “Beta Version”