No calendar items showing

hamishmacdonald

No calendar items showing

Postby hamishmacdonald » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:50 pm

I received my Ticwatch 2 yesterday, and am generally really pleased with it (as a former Pebble user). There's one problem I can't get around, though, so I'd be very grateful for any help:

None of my calendar items show in the device's Calendar app -- even if I create events right on the watch. I switched back to using the default Google Calendar app on my phone (a Samsung S5 running Android 6.0.1; it comes with an S-Planner app, but this shows the same items as Google's calendar app; I disabled it anyway, just to eliminate one variable).

On these boards I saw a reference to someone solving this issue by signing into the TicWear Global app using their Google ID, so I did that, but still no joy.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

hamishmacdonald

Re: No calendar items showing

Postby hamishmacdonald » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Sorry: I didn't see that forum topics had to be approved, so reposted. If there are moderators, feel free to delete this thread.

qiangzhang

Postby qiangzhang » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:18 am

Hi ,please make sure you watch and ticwear companion are both on the 4.10 and above version to use the calendar function.

hamishmacdonald

Postby hamishmacdonald » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:14 pm

I'm running 4.12.1_Intl_a1 of both the companion and the watch. (See my other post.)

Return to “Beta Version”