Ticwatch 4.9.1_intl_a1 beta version upgrade log

Gaby

Ticwatch 4.9.1_intl_a1 beta version upgrade log

Postby Gaby » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi all,

The update log will be provided shortly. Meanwhile, for those who have difficulties to update, please contact us through several channels. You can leave comments here in the forum, send emails to support@mobvoi.com, or reach out our team(Noah Zhang, Qinghe Kong, and Qiang Zhang) via facebook messager. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Mobvoi Team
Last edited by Gaby on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

wpsje

Re: Ticwatch 4.9.1_intl_a1 beta version upgrade log

Postby wpsje » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:17 pm

After upgrading to this version my Ticwatch is stuck at the white "Android is starting ... Starting Apps." screen. How to fix this?

After at least 15 minutes I pressed the crown until the watch shuts down. After switching is back on it shows exactly the same "Android is starting ... Starting apps." :cry:

Please advice how to fix since it is useless right now?
Last edited by wpsje on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JaiV5

Postby JaiV5 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:29 pm

Hi guys, need help, I just downloaded and installed this latest Beta and now my ticwatch 2 doesn't boot up properly, it constantly says 'ticwear has stopped working' and keeps on repeating, I managed to get to the screen with factory reset by chance and tried doing that but still says ticwear has stopped working, is the update faulty? How do I fix this issue, watch is unusable now :(

sustah

Postby sustah » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:50 pm

My watch updated without such problems, normally booted and working.

JaiV5

Postby JaiV5 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:22 pm

wpsje wrote:After upgrading to this version my Ticwatch is stuck at the white "Android is starting ... Starting Apps." screen. How to fix this?

I'm having a similar issue just after the update :(

bitflung

Postby bitflung » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:26 pm

JaiV5 wrote:Hi guys, need help, I just downloaded and installed this latest Beta and now my ticwatch 2 doesn't boot up properly, it constantly says 'ticwear has stopped working' and keeps on repeating, I managed to get to the screen with factory reset by chance and tried doing that but still says ticwear has stopped working, is the update faulty? How do I fix this issue, watch is unusable now :(

it worked for me... no issues at all (aside from the standard "every time i reboot my ticwatch i have to set the watchface to watchmaker again")
sorry to hear it didn't work for you - time for mobvoi support!

JaiV5

Postby JaiV5 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:16 pm

bitflung wrote:
JaiV5 wrote:Hi guys, need help, I just downloaded and installed this latest Beta and now my ticwatch 2 doesn't boot up properly, it constantly says 'ticwear has stopped working' and keeps on repeating, I managed to get to the screen with factory reset by chance and tried doing that but still says ticwear has stopped working, is the update faulty? How do I fix this issue, watch is unusable now :(

it worked for me... no issues at all (aside from the standard "every time i reboot my ticwatch i have to set the watchface to watchmaker again")
sorry to hear it didn't work for you - time for mobvoi support!

Good or worked for you, don't know what the issue is, watch was perfect before the update, unusable now, hope there is an easy fix for this

Rob11987

Postby Rob11987 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Also stuck on the Starting apps screen.

Gaby

Postby Gaby » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:00 am

wpsje wrote:After upgrading to this version my Ticwatch is stuck at the white "Android is starting ... Starting Apps." screen. How to fix this?

After at least 15 minutes I pressed the crown until the watch shuts down. After switching is back on it shows exactly the same "Android is starting ... Starting apps." :cry:

Please advice how to fix since it is useless right now?

hi,thanks for your feedback.To better understand your case, could you tell us which version your watch update from?

Gaby

Postby Gaby » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:00 am

Rob11987 wrote:Also stuck on the Starting apps screen.

hi,thanks for your feedback.To better understand your case, could you tell us which version your watch update from?

Return to “Beta Version”